Saturday, December 17, 2011

Muranga photos


yes...let's start with food pictures! if you don't know me by now, I'm obsessed with food and taking pictures of every meal!!



Left: Chapati- similar to Indian bread. Like a thick tortilla. 
Milli's mom on her cell phone :) Technology has its ways!
Toni, Tabitha, Jeremy (and Milli handling some business)
Fresh coffee beans from the back yard!



Nadia, me and Milli collecting our freshly cleaned rain boots






 So Cute! While on a morning walk, I bump into these kids on their way to school :)

 Local women


(nice picture jen!)


         water bottles = sharps containers!




What I love about Milli...no matter how stressful a situation can be, you can count on her  to smile in front of the camera! :)  



Kristine working hard in the pharmacy. Instructions had to be translated to each patient.





HAKUNA MATATA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment